|RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanization) rubber tooling is a cost effective way to create multiple copies of a part.
- Patterns can be created in-house using our CNC, SLA, or Objet machines.
- RTV molds are then created and parts can be cast in opaque urethane ranging in flexibilities from 15 Shore A to 90 Shore D or clear urethane, depending on application.
- In order to accommodate your design specifications, inserts can be molded into castings
- Casted parts can also be finished and painted.
- We offer RTV molding when multiple copies are needed as it allows for low volume production at a fraction of the hard tooling costs.
2 Part mold with casted piece
coming out of a mold